We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 15 June 2015

#141 For a Man or Boy

Vania is hosting today and with Father’s Day fast approaching she wants to see your creations for the men/boys in your life. So anything that is suitable for a man or boy will be fine

Here is how the team interpreted Vania's theme

Vania

Card for twins in turquoise colour . She is created for first birthday on 2 sweet boys :)

Jackie


My card today was an exercise in using up scraps of paper left over from other projects to make the background, layered onto a plain cream card base with a stamped topper and sentiment.

Josephine
I've made a card for my brother-in-law using a Crafter's Companion CD - Diary of an Edwardian Lady. I've combined various elements from the CD and added some personalisation and matting to complete it. Nothing complicated, but the men in this family prefer it that way!

Carole
I made this for my car crazy stepson with a Kanban topper, and a Darice Embossing Folder.

Mary
I used free papers from an old magazine and a digi stamp from Make It Crafty to make a card for my niece's husband's birthday.

Marlene
I have made a Centre Stepper Card, the image is a Elizabeth Bell image when I first saw this I thought it was so cute

I have used Hunkydory papers and Topper For a Friends Birthday

 
I tried to make the old car look a bit tatty by fading out my colouring, and rusty by flicking brown shades over the coloured image and lightly blending.

Pamellia
With Father's Day right around the corner, I have put together card for my Father-in-law. I have used dark neutral tones with distressed tags, lots of layers and rustic textures to create my masculine card.

Bec
I have made a card for a little boy using this cute image from The Greeting Farm.  Together with papers from Teresa Collins and a flair from The Flair Studio.  Coloured with Copics.

Sally
I have used a variety of stencils and embossing folders to create my Handyman themed card. Even the tools themselves have been made by drawing through the stencil and colouring.

Kimx
This card was made for a friend to give her Son. She provided the picture of his car, and left the rest up to me.



9 comments:

  1. WOW... what for wonderful and fantastic creations from all of you!? Very cute and absolutly awesome...great !!!

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not the best at making "manly" cards so your DT inspiration is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful DT creations
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful DT creations
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Absolutely Lysa. As long as you enter 15 challenges or less in total, and are not linking back to a previously published item, anything else is acceptable.

      Lin

      Delete
  6. Sorry Lin. While it took me a while to figure out which challenge blog you were leaving your comment on behalf of, I must apologize. I'm usually very careful to read the rules before entering a challenge. I'm not sure how I missed doing so this time but I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners. I really enjoyed taking part. Thank you everyone. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.