We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 13 July 2015

#143 Water

Lin is hosting today and wants to see your projects with water depicted on them. So you might choose rain, a lake or the ocean either beneath the waves or on top, maybe even a bath.

Here is how the team interpreted Lin's theme

Water 1
I used a lovely Art Doll from Courtenay Designs in my piece. Details on my blog

Vania


I used a rubber stamp I've had for some time, and coloured the image with Promarkers. I created the background and sentiment in Photoshop Elements and matted the result on some purple card, finishing with a little ribbon.
I have used a stamp from Joanna Sheen's favourite flowers collection and coloured it using Promarkers. I then matted it onto mirri card.

Super quick and easy from me using Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine range.

I have used an Inkylicious Stamp Set - Craft a Scene -Boating
with Pan Pastels.

I chose a LOTV topper 'Bubble Bath' for this card which I made for my youngest daughter and her partner. They recently moved into their new pub, hence the combination of Good Luck and New Home.

For my card I chose an Under The Sea theme. I have used some old stamps from Creative Expressions and papers by Joy Crafts to create my card.

I've gone for something quite different this time - a completely digital scrapbook layout using Serif Craft Artist. I love paddleboarding, and had just started to learn how to windsurf - so thought I would create a layout using some of my photos!!

 
I have used an image from CUP, Noah's Ark

I love being around water, I find it so soothing, so I decided to something soft and calm to remind me of the feeling I get when I am near water or when I think about water. All of the embellishments are made out of crafter's clay and the layers are all coloured using DecoArt paints.

I used one of my first ever stamps for this challenge, which features a mermaid (can't get more water themed than that!) from the now sadly closed Ladybug Crafts Ink.  I've kept the design quite simple with a blue/green colour scheme, bubbles (dots!), watery paper and iridescent ribbon.

My card was made using a photo library image of a diver for my nephew's birthday as that's his main hobby now, and I used clarity letterbox stamps for the sentiment.

LIN W

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS DT creations - Pamellia's one is my favourite :-)
    Thank you for this fun Challenge.

    IKE in Greece xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, unique and inspiring creations by the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT example creations! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration by your design team!

    Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT work! Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs Outi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.